Have you heard about the benefits of the icare HBCF Builders Portal?
The online self service portal enables builders to apply for certificates of insurance and access their information on the HBCF database. It gives you the flexibility to monitor and manage your entire portfolio at a time that suits you.
The self service portal will allow you to see your information in the HBCF database, including your:
- eligibility assessment results
- certificate of eligibility
- next scheduled eligibility assessment
- summary of current projects (open job limits)
- snapshot of your maximum job allowance capacity
- quote on future insurance premiums
- current certificates of insurance
- Building Contract Review Program (BCRP) projects Builders have applied for or are undertaking.
How to get access to the Portal
Gaining access to the portal is easy, simply:
- Identify yourself or another person within your business to have access to the portal as the self-service portal manager.
- Click to provide us with the details of your nominated person.
- We will then forward that information to HBCF, and they will create a user identity, set up a password and notify the nominated person of their login details.
Working with HBW Solutions
Even if you have access to the portal, as your insurance broker HBW Solutions will continue to support your business by offering:
- Eligibility applications and reviews
- Applying for certificates of insurance
- General professional assistance for HBCF insurance
If you would like more information about the icare HBCF Builders Self Service Portal, you can visit the icare website or give us a call to discuss.